Join our team and make an Impact!
Things are always better when we work together!
We are looking for qualified health practitioners that are passionate about what they do, have a strong desire to continue to learn and are always seeking out the best research-based practices for treating their clients.
We are looking for qualified practitioners with the following:
- Current member of their regulatory board and in good standing
- Minimum 2 years experience with also a minimum of 2 years working with athletes in a clinic and/or on a team.
- Strong and confident in manual therapy skills along within multiple modalities along with a strong anatomical and musculoskeletal knowledge
- Current qualifications/certifications that highlight sport therapy and rehabilitation and a desire to pursue this in the future.
- Advanced techniques and modalities are preferred but not mandatory: ART, IMS, Acupuncture, FMS, Graston, FRC, NKT, Concussion Management, Sports First Responder (SFR), NASM, NSCA, JOGA
- Past experience in high level sports as an athlete (preferred)
- Self motivated and strong communication skills (preferred)
Current Career Openings: